Monday, May 18, 2020

Lord, Hear Our Prayers! (The Week of May 18, 2020)

"Call to me and I will answer you and tell you great and 
unsearchable things you do not know." (Jeremiah 33:3)

“Be Still My Soul” ,Libera

Hi Family!!! 

Our next steps for this week began with some moisture since we are having a good amount of rain which will bring much green in our season! However, are we having Monday syndrome this morning? I know people call it like that; however, I call it warming up time after some good rest through Sabbath Day since we won’t do warming up all week long. It is quite a normal for most of us and a sign of good rest I presume! So, now, are we ready to shift our gear a little bit? Here they are! I would like to invite you to take those steps with me this week as a church together.

1.       Meditate on John 14:2b, loved by my Father”, each day this week.
2.       Memorize 1 Peter 3:18 today.
3.      Sing with Psalm 31 each day this week taking just 5:10 minutes.
4.      Pray for the confirmands this week who are preparing their Credo.
5.      Love my God with all my strength from today.
6.      Keep my conscience clear from today.

Now we have our prayer list updated for this week. Let us continue to call upon the name of the Lord as we let our Holy Spirit continue to sanctify us as we taking next steps together! We truly give thanks to God since Christ makes the unrighteous righteous!

Be clean and keep your distance from those unseen enemies!!
pk
-   -   -

Markesan & Princeton Emmanuel Prayer List
(The Week of May 18, 2020)

This week's New Prayer Request: Evy, recovering from pacemaker putting in last week; Ken Dahlke family for God’s comfort and strength. 

No comments:

Post a Comment