Monday, May 11, 2020

Lord, Hear Our Prayers! (The Week of May 11, 2020)


"Call to me and I will answer you and tell you great and 
unsearchable things you do not know." (Jeremiah 33:3)


“Jesus Bleibet Meine Freude” J S Bach, VOVES 8


Hi Family!!! 

It is quite fresh outside even though little chilly. We may need some extra layers this morning? Are you ready to take new steps this week after a Good Sabbath Day Rest? Now, I would like to invite you to take some steps with me this week as a church together.

1.      Take a little moment of meditation on a couple of words, “marvelous light”, from 1 Peter 2:9b, each day this week.
2.      Memorize John 14:1, “Do not let your hearts be troubled, Believe in God, believe also in me” today!
3.      Sing with Psalm 31 each day this week taking just 5-10 minutes.
4.      Pray for the single mothers whom I know around me for twenty seconds each day this week.
5.      Talk to the Holy Spirit to help me to grow in faith taking one minute each day this week.
6.      Keep the grateful heart all throughout this week!!!
7.      Keep God’s call in my heart from today – “You are a chosen race, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, God’s own people, in order that you may proclaim the mighty acts of him who called you out of darkness into his marvelous light. (Peter 2:9, NRSV)”

Now we have our prayer list updated for this week. Let us continue to call upon the name of the Lord as we to take our steps following His way, His truth and His Life. We truly give thanks to God since Christ laid down his own life for us as the stepping stone for our salvation.

Be clean and keep your distance from those unseen enemies!!
pk

No comments:

Post a Comment